- An increase in energy efficiency and performance of approximately 400 percent over the ARM Mali-T604 GPU;
- Scaling to 16 shader cores, which doubles the previous generation, plus an increase in both performance per shader core and overall performance;
- Reduction of internal and SoC bandwidth utilization, significantly reducing energy consumption, enabled by ARM Frame Buffer Compression (AFBC), and Smart Composition, delivering more than 50 percent reduction in total memory bandwidth utilization;
- Simplified implementation through reduced wire count and layout congestion for larger core count implementations, accelerating time to market;
- Part of a complete system story including ARM Cortex®-A processors and system coherency with ARM CoreLink™ CCI-400 Cache Coherent Interconnect;
- ARM POP™ IP for ARM Mali-T760 GPU will speed development and shorten implementation for market-leading performance implementations initially targeting TSMC 28HPM and TSMC 16FF process technologies.
ARM Announces Complete Suite Of Graphics Processing Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.