Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD): "My opinion is buy, buy, buy. That's a very well-run company in a growth market. "
Horizon Pharma (HZNP): "If they can come up with one formulation that works it'll be up big, but it's speculative."Avanir Pharmaceuticals (AVNR): "This is highly speculative. You need to be careful." Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): "No, I don't like the management turmoil. I'm not going back to it." Marketo (MKTO): "This is a very good company in a space that I like, but these stocks will be under pressure. Don't freak out, it's a good stock." Baker Hughes (BHI): "It's very cheap. I like that bet. My favorite is still Schlumberger (SLB) and Ensco International (ESV)." Mosaic (MOS): "Mosaic is OK, but there is pressure, so you don't want to own it here." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV