Standard Register (NYSE: SR) held a special meeting of shareholders on October 24, 2013 at which all proposals on the agenda were approved. Following the meeting, the Company’s board of directors appointed two new directors.
The special meeting of shareholders was convened in relation to the Company’s acquisition of WorkflowOne on August 1, 2013. Shareholders approved proposals that:
- Authorize the issuance of up to 2,645,952 shares of common stock upon exercise of warrants issued in connection with the acquisition,
- Amend the code of regulations to authorize the board of directors to increase the number of directors from seven to nine and fill any director’s office created by the increase,
- Amend the code of regulations to opt out of Section 1701.831 of the Ohio Revised Code, and
- Adjourn the special meeting to solicit additional proxies if needed to approve the other proposals.
All proposals were approved with more than 99 percent of shareholder votes.
Following the special meeting, the Company’s board of directors increased the number of directors from seven to nine and appointed two new directors, Anthony J. DiNello and Robert A. Peiser, each to serve until the 2014 annual meeting of shareholders.“We are delighted that Anthony and Robert are joining our board,” said F. David Clarke, III, chairman of Standard Register. “Their perspectives and insights from leadership experience with a broad range of companies and organizations will be of great value in assisting the company with its transformation. They will be important contributors to the board and the company.” Anthony J. DiNello joined Silver Point Capital in January 2006, where he serves as an investment professional. He currently serves as a director of Granite Broadcasting, Inc. and Nautic Global Group, Inc. and is a member of the Supervisory Board of Novasep Holdings, S.A.S. Prior to joining Silver Point, Mr. DiNello worked in the Global Industrials & Services Group of Credit Suisse First Boston. He is a graduate of the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV