- Authorize the issuance of up to 2,645,952 shares of common stock upon exercise of warrants issued in connection with the acquisition,
- Amend the code of regulations to authorize the board of directors to increase the number of directors from seven to nine and fill any director’s office created by the increase,
- Amend the code of regulations to opt out of Section 1701.831 of the Ohio Revised Code, and
- Adjourn the special meeting to solicit additional proxies if needed to approve the other proposals.
Standard Register Shareholders Approve Proposals At Special Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.