- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced that it has once again been positioned in the Leaders quadrant by leading industry analyst firm Gartner, Inc. in its "Magic Quadrant: Managed Print Services Worldwide" report 1.
- In the Gartner Magic Quadrant report, Lexmark was evaluated on "completeness of vision" as well as its "ability to execute." According to Gartner, "Leaders provide MPS to a wide range of customers, including the largest and most geographically dispersed, so they must demonstrate a truly global reach. They must demonstrate not only the skills to deliver today's MPS, but also the understanding, initiative and resources to prepare for tomorrow's MPS. Leaders characteristically augment the full scope of MPS with a wide range of added-value services. As a result, they are frequently shortlisted by large and midsize customers."
- Lexmark's vertical market expertise enables the company to deploy MPS offerings that are uniquely tailored to specific industries, such as banking, manufacturing and retail, among others. Lexmark's vertical MPS prowess ranges from operational excellence to delivering and managing global infrastructure and end-to-end business optimization solutions that enable Lexmark customers to better manage their unstructured information challenges.
- Further, this vertical market MPS expertise enables Lexmark clients to enhance their business processes, which in turn drives productivity and efficiency improvements that ultimately deliver an improved customer experience.
- Within the last 24 months, Lexmark has competed for and won 20 new MPS contracts with companies listed on either the Global 500 or Fortune 500 lists, which is all new, incremental business to Lexmark.
Gartner Again Positions Lexmark In The Leaders Quadrant Of 2013 MPS Magic Quadrant
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts