ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) today at ARM® TechCon™ launched an
interactive, online platform
to make it easier to design around its architecture. The new interactive platform represents the next generation of the ARM Connected Community (CC) and is a hub where developers and design engineers can collaborate, discuss ideas and challenges, and stay updated on the latest news from ARM and its partner CC Teams.
The ARM ecosystem includes more than 1,000 partners, countless developers and engineers developing ARM-based solutions. Building on ARM’s existing global network of partners, this next-generation
ARM Connected Community
interactive platform combines unified access to partners, ARM engineers, other developers, forums, discussions, whitepapers and videos. The end result makes it easier to find information for ARM-based designs, applications and projects.
“With the rapid pace of innovation today, the interactive exchange of ideas and access to information are more critical than ever before,” said Ian Drew, chief marketing officer and executive vice president, ARM. “This interactive platform complements the existing ARM Connected Community program and provides a forum for meaningful discussion around ARM technologies and architecture. It will provide easier access to the ARM ecosystem, and has been created to address the massive growth opportunities across a range of markets and applications.”
The interactive platform comprises a series of sub-communities, known as “places”. Each place has moderators to work with subject-matter experts, advocates and developers to create content, engage with community members, and help drive discussion. In the first phase of the platform’s development, it focuses on the following areas:
– This place targets developers of devices or apps for Android™, and includes information including Android porting guides, reference platform details and Linux kernel data.
- This place will discuss the trends, products and platforms that serve a range of embedded markets across automotive, industrial, medical, home, agriculture and numerous other industries.
ARM Mali graphics
- This is a place to ask questions, collaborate on projects and discuss the latest Mali™ GPU tools, drivers and development platforms.
– This is the place to be for all things related to ARM Cortex® processors, whether you are an established developer, designer, SoC expert or just getting started on ARM.
Smart and Connected
– This place focuses on mobile, computing, wearables and consumer electronics based on ARM technology.
– This place delves into planning and designing SoCs, as conversations will cover design and implementation, technology challenges, manufacturing processes and physical IP.
ARM and Keil Tools
– This place focuses on software development families that offer all the necessary solutions for every stage of the software development workflow – such as the ARM mbed™ development platform, DS-5™ embedded development tools and Keil™ MDK-ARM™ software development environment.
– This place is completely in simplified Chinese and contains blogs, discussions, videos and whitepapers to help our Chinese developer community to design on the ARM architecture.
– This place is the center for news and event information surrounding ARM and the ARM ecosystem.
Find a Partner
- The partner directory collates profiles and product family information from the global network of more than 1,000 partner companies which provide solutions along the value chain for products based on the ARM architecture.
Anyone may visit the community, but to participate individuals are asked to
to join the conversation.
About The ARM Connected Community Partner Program
The ARM Connected Community is a global network of more than 1,000 companies aligned to provide a complete solution, from design to manufacture and end use, for products based on the ARM architecture. ARM offers a variety of resources to Community members, including promotional programs, social media, industry events and peer-networking opportunities that enable a variety of ARM Partners to come together to provide end-to-end customer solutions.