Mark's helps CFL fans and staff get "Ready for the Grey Cup"
CALGARY, Oct. 29, 2013 /CNW/ - Mark's, the leading retailer of casual and industrial apparel and footwear in Canada, together with the Canadian Football League (CFL), today announced an exclusive national partnership that establishes Mark's as the official casual wear retailer of the CFL throughout the playoffs and the league's crown jewel - the 101 st Grey Cup on November 24 th in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Known for the quality of its products, Mark's gives Canadians the confidence to look and feel their best for everyday life in Canada. By partnering with the CFL, Mark's has the opportunity to showcase the comfort and durability of its products, whether it's on the field in Regina or in the living rooms of fans across the country. Additionally, Mark's will help ensure that all CFL staff are game-ready by outfitting them with quality outerwear to protect them from the elements during the playoffs and Grey Cup.
"We are thrilled to partner with the CFL throughout the 2013 playoffs, culminating in the 101 st Grey Cup in Regina," said Harry Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, Mark's. "Both the CFL and Mark's are brands with deep connections to Canadians and this partnership allows us to engage with fans in a unique and exciting way as well as showcase how Mark's can enable Canadians to enjoy the biggest CFL game of the season."Mark's will also gain rights to use the names and logos of CFL member clubs, CFL and Grey Cup logos, player images and trademarks, including official partner status. Additionally, Mark's will receive unique branding opportunities on-site throughout the playoffs and Grey Cup, including on-field branding, digital exclusivity within category, direct-to-consumer opportunities and access to leaderboard and big box ads on various CFL media properties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV