HERMITAGE, Pa., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) (the "Company" or "F.N.B.") announced today that it has priced a registered public offering of 4.1 million shares of its common stock at $12.25 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 1, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 612,244 shares of common stock on the same terms and conditions.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $47.3 million to proactively position F.N.B. for Basel III implementation, including the redemption of certain trust preferred securities, and to support future growth opportunities.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, A Stifel Company and RBC Capital Markets, LLC served as joint book-running managers for the offering.
F.N.B. has filed a shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) and a preliminary prospectus supplement, and will file a final prospectus supplement, relating to this offering with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Prospective investors should read the registration statement (including the base prospectus), the preliminary prospectus supplement, the final prospectus supplement (when filed) and other documents F.N.B. has filed and will file with the SEC that are incorporated by reference into the registration statement and each prospectus for more complete information about F.N.B. and the offering, including the risks associated with the securities and the offering.This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from the investor relations section of F.N.B.'s Web site at: www.fnbcorporation.com or from the SEC's Web site at: www.sec.gov. Alternatively, you may obtain a copy of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus for the offering by contacting:
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attention: Prospectus Department, telephone (866) 803-9204; and
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., Attention: Equity Capital Markets, 787 Seventh Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10019, telephone (800) 966-1559; and
- RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 3 World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098, telephone (877) 822-4089.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV