SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- First Republic Bank ("First Republic") (NYSE: FRC), a private bank and wealth management company, today announced it will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference at 11:20 a.m. ET / 8:20 a.m. PT on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at the St. Regis Hotel in New York City.
Jim Herbert, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mike Selfridge, Senior Executive Vice President and Deputy Chief Operating Officer, will present at the conference. The presentation will be webcast live on the Internet in the Investor Relations section of the Bank's website at www.firstrepublic.com. In addition to the live webcast, a replay will be available on First Republic's website for the 30 days following the event.
About First Republic BankFirst Republic Bank is a full-service bank specializing in private banking and private business banking. The Bank's wealth management affiliates offer trust, investment consulting and advisory services. Founded in 1985, First Republic specializes in exceptional, relationship-based service offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Boston, Greenwich, Palm Beach and New York City. First Republic offers a complete line of banking products for individuals and businesses, including deposit services, as well as residential, commercial and personal loans. For more information, visit www.firstrepublic.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV