ALLENTOWN, Pa., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAMS), a leading provider of automotive business management solutions, is pleased to announce its participation in the upcoming Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week (AAIW) in Las Vegas. Consisting of the AAPEX and SEMA Shows, the AAIW is the largest Aftermarket event in the world, with over 100,000 professionals attending.
MAM will demonstrate its automotive aftermarket software solutions that streamline processes, improve efficiency and enhance customer service. Products will be on display in booth #2675 at AAPEX from November 5 th- 7 th at the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas; and in booth #40173 at SEMA from November 5 th- 8 th at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
At AAPEX, MAM Software will showcase a variety of new business management solutions including the latest version of Autopart, its Windows based point-of-sale, inventory and e-commerce system for parts distributors, retailers and jobbers. MAM is launching the cloud-based option, Autopart Online, at the show. Autopart Online is a fully-hosted software as a service (SaaS) solution that allows users to rent the business management software to save on the overhead costs incurred with on-premise tools.Both Autopart models connect with other MAM tools, like SalesRep, a feature-rich tablet app for field-based sales representatives, and a fully integrated Warehouse Management System (WMS) that provides extensive functionality from goods receiving and putaway to picking, packing and shipment Additionally, AAPEX attendees can hear about MAM's groundbreaking cataloging product, Autocat+, that enables cloud cataloging for real-time online retrieval of product updates. Scheduled for release in Spring 2014, Autocat+ eliminates data latency issues to get new products on retailers' shelves and into consumers' hands faster than ever before.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV