NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UBIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:UBIC) (TSE:2158) ("UBIC" or "the Company"), a leading provider of Asian-language eDiscovery solutions and services, today announced that the Company plans to release its financial results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 before market open.
The earnings release will be available on UBIC's investor relations website at http://ir.ubicna.com/ .
About UBIC, Inc.UBIC, Inc. is a leading provider of Asian-language eDiscovery solutions and services. UBIC has extensive eDiscovery and forensic experience and expertise with information documented in Japanese, Korean, Chinese as well as English languages, and applies its expertise in connection with cross-border litigation, administrative proceedings and internal investigations, including those related to anti-trust investigations, intellectual property (IP) litigation, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and product liability (PL) investigations. UBIC serves its clients, including leading law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies, from offices in Japan, the United States, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: UBIC, Inc. (North America) Dan Charnas Tel: +1 646-308-1561 Email: email@example.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski Tel: +1 646-308-1561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV