Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX), a leading supplier of end-to-end interconnect solutions for servers and storage systems, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences during the fourth quarter of 2013:
- Mizuho Technology Corporate Access Day in New York on Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
- UBS Global Technology Conference in Sausalito, CA on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
- NASDAQ Annual Conference in London, United Kingdom on December 3, 2013 at 1:45 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time.
- Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale on Thursday, December 5, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time.
When available, a webcast of the live event as well as a replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at www.mellanox.com.Mellanox is a registered trademark of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV