WYOMISSING, Pa., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Customers Bank today introduced its newly enhanced mobile app, CB Access, featuring an innovative package of convenient and free mobile services – including the industry leading Picture Pay™ mobile bill payment solution developed by Malauzai Software – to bring an even higher level of "effortless banking" to its customers.
"With the adoption of Picture Pay™, Customers Bank becomes one of only a handful of banks in the nation, let alone the Philadelphia region, to make mobile bill payment available to its banking customers," said Warren Taylor, President of Community Banking for Customers Bank.
"With this exciting new feature, paying bills is almost effortless. All the customer needs to do is take a picture of the invoice, select the account from which to draw funds, enter the amount, and hit submit. That's as easy as it gets," said Taylor.
In addition to Picture Pay™, Customers Bank's CB Access suite of mobile services offers an assortment of other advanced features designed to make the banking experience as simple as possible, Taylor said. These include:
- Four-Digit PIN – Lets the customer log in to his or her account with a 4-digit PIN after registering the device. CB Access utilizes enhanced security technology to make it safer to use a 4-digit pin. Customers Bank also provides recommended guidelines for selecting a 4-digit pin.
- Mobile Remote Check Deposit – An existing feature of the Customers Bank mobile app that allows a customer to take a picture of a check with their smartphone or iPad and deposit it into an account will be part of the new app.
- Quick Access – Lets bank customers check balances without logging in. On average, customers log into their mobile app 30 times per month, primarily to check their account balance. The Quick Access automatic login eliminates the need to sign in saving the customer time.
- Transfer Money – Allows the customer to transfer money between his or her Customers Bank accounts. While a common online banking feature, some banks do not allow transfers via their mobile apps.
- Password Reset – Lets customers reset their account passwords using their mobile devices.
- Text Banking – Lets customers get up-to-date account information securely within seconds via text message; check their savings or checking account balances, review recent transactions, and set low balance alerts – as simple as texting.
- Social Media – Customers can share their banking experiences with others via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Enhanced Security – All of Customers Bank's CB Access mobile features are supported by enhanced security protocols, operations and policies to help protect our customers' private information.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts