CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Epizyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPZM), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company creating innovative personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers, today announced its participation in the following conferences in November:
- Cancer Epigenetics Conference, one of two parallel tracks of the GTC's Cancer Summit – Novel Approaches to Drug Discovery at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel in San Francisco on Friday, November 8 at 8:00 a.m. PT, discussing targeting histone methyltranferases in cancer therapy.
- Boston Biotech Conference CEO New York at Apella in New York on Wednesday, November 13 at 1:20 p.m. ET, discussing the future of structuring deals.
- EpiCongress London at the Strand Palace Hotel in London on Wednesday, November 20 th at 9:00 a.m. GMT, addressing current challenges and opportunities in the field of epigenetic drug development.
- Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference at the Waldorf Hilton in London on Wednesday, November 20 at 3:40 p.m. GMT. A live webcast will be available at this link or by visiting the Investor Center of the Epizyme website at www.epizyme.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the conference.
About Epizyme, Inc.Epizyme, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company creating personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers. Epizyme has built a proprietary product platform that the company uses to create small molecule inhibitors of a 96-member class of enzymes known as histone methyltransferases, or HMTs. HMTs are part of the system of gene regulation, referred to as epigenetics, that controls gene expression. Genetic alterations can result in changes to the activity of HMTs, making them oncogenic (cancer-causing). By focusing on the genetic drivers of cancers, Epizyme's targeted science seeks to match the right medicines with the right patients for a personalized approach to cancer treatment.
SOURCE Epizyme, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts