Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE: GRAM)(BVL: GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q2013”) period ended September 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
It is important to note the following highlights:
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 4,245.5 MM in the first nine months of 2013, a 15.5% growth compared to the third nine months of 2012
- Gross Profit reached S/.705.0 MM in the third quarter of 2013, increasing 38.1% compared to the result obtained in the third quarter of 2012
- EBITDA was S/.738.4 MM in the first nine months of 2013, higher by 32.1% than the result obtained in the first nine months of 2012
- Net Income was S/. 203.7 MM in the third quarter of 2013, representing an increase of 1.5% compared to the same period of 2012
- Backlog amounted to US$ 3,973 MM in the third quarter of 2013, a 42.6% increase compared to the same period in 2012
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release please visit
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.
Founded in 1933, Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and now also the NYSE. The Company has participated in the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.