TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Roxgold Inc. (ROG-TSX.V) ("Roxgold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has filed a National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") technical report entitled " NI 43-101 Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Yaramoko Project, Burkina Faso" (the "Technical Report") dated October 29, 2013, pursuant to the Company's news release dated September 16, 2013. The Technical Report is available on www.sedar.com or on the Company's website.
The Technical Report was completed independently by AGP Mining Consultants Inc. ("AGP"), Toronto and Porcupine Engineering Services Inc. ("PES"), Timmins. The PEA was prepared by Pierre Desautels, P.Geo, Principal Resource Geologist (AGP), Gordon Zurowski, P.Eng., Principal Mining Engineer (AGP), Geoffrey Challiner, C.Eng, Chief Mining Engineer (AGP), Lyn Jones, P.Eng., Senior Associate Metallurgist (AGP) and Mario Colantonio, P.Eng., Manager/Principal (PES), recognized as "Qualified Persons" as defined by NI 43-101.
Roxgold is a gold exploration and development company with its key asset, the high grade, 100% owned Yaramoko exploration permit located in the Houndé greenstone region of Burkina Faso, West Africa. The Company recently announced the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment as well as an updated resource estimate for the 55 Zone. A Feasibility Study is expected to be released in Q2 2014. Roxgold trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ROG.Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Roxgold Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV