SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, announced today that it will release financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2013, after the market closes on Thursday, November 7, 2013. The Company will hold an investor conference call at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time) that same day.
Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (888) 401-4685 from within the U.S. or (719) 457-2630 from international locations. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and will be available through Saturday, November 9, 2013, by dialing (877) 870-5176 from the U.S., or (858) 384-5517 from international locations, and entering confirmation code 5202716.
There also will be a simultaneous, live webcast available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at http://investor.lifevantage.com/events.cfm . The webcast will be archived for approximately 30 days.About LifeVantage Corporation LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a leader in Nrf2 science and the maker of Protandim®, the Nrf2 Synergizer® patented dietary supplement, TrueScience® Anti-Aging Cream and LifeVantage® Canine Health, is a science based network marketing company. LifeVantage is dedicated to visionary science that looks to transform wellness and anti-aging internally and externally with products that dramatically reduce oxidative stress at the cellular level. LifeVantage was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Cindy England (801) 432-9036 Director of Investor Relations -or- John Mills (310) 954-1105 Senior Managing Director, ICR, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV