Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE:DCI) announced today that Bill Cook, Chairman, President and CEO, will present at the Gabelli & Company 37 th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium in Las Vegas, Nevada, on November 5 th at 9:30 a.m. PT (12:30 p.m. ET).
Jim Shaw, Vice President and CFO, will be presenting at the 2013 Robert W. Baird Industrial Conference in Chicago, Illinois, on November 5 th at 1:30 p.m. CT (2:30 p.m. ET).
Both of these presentations can be accessed live via webcast in the investors’ section of Donaldson’s website, www.donaldson.com. Advance registration is required for each webcast. See the website for details or contact Michelle Maki at (952) 887-3006.
About Donaldson CompanyDonaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance our Customers’ equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers’ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our approximately 12,600 employees contribute to the Company’s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 140 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world. Donaldson is a member of the S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 1000 indices, and our shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol DCI. Additional information is available at www.donaldson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV