SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) today announced that it will be ringing the NASDAQ closing bell in a ceremony on Monday afternoon in Times Square, following its quarterly earnings call, taking place earlier that day.
What: Extreme Networks, Inc. [EXTR], a leader in open, high performance networking, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square. In honor of the occasion, Chuck Berger, president and CEO of Extreme Networks, will ring the Closing Bell. Berger will be accompanied by Ed Meyercord, chairman of the board, members of the executive team, and other members of the board of directors.
Where: NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43 rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
When: Monday, November 4, 2013 – 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ETLive Webcast:A live webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx. About Extreme Networks, Inc.Extreme Networks is a leader in high-performance Ethernet switching for cloud, data center and mobile networks. Based in San Jose, CA, Extreme Networks has more than 6,000 customers in more than 50 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com . Extreme Networks is a registered trademark of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV