comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2013.
Third Quarter 2013
comScore achieved record quarterly revenue of $71.6 million; GAAP income before income taxes of $0.7 million; and GAAP net loss of $0.1 million, or $0.00 per basic and diluted share.
Third quarter and year to date metrics compared to pro forma* results for the third quarter and year to date of 2012 were as follows:
- Revenues of $71.6 million, up 14% from a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $16.4 million, up 50% from a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was 23% of revenue, up from 17% from a year ago.
- On a constant currency basis third quarter revenues would have been $0.3 million higher.
- Year to date revenues of $209.0 million, up 16% from a year ago.
- Year to date Adjusted EBITDA of $43.0 million, up 38% from a year ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV