VMonitor Is A Leader In Creating The Digital Oilfield With Thousands Of Wellheads Currently Under Constant Supervision At Remote Control Centers Similar To The One Above. (Photo: Business Wire)
The acquisition is expected to close within two months. vMonitor will then become part of Rockwell Automation’s Control Products & Solutions operating segment.
Rockwell Automation will showcase vMonitor at its 2013 Automation Fair event to be held Nov. 13-14 in Houston, Texas, USA. Attendees will have the opportunity to view a control room simulation, a remote terminal unit, and packaged solutions.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV