AMSTERDAM, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE EUROPE 2013
- New products and services help organizations build and advance their security operations functions while expanded visibility provides the ability to respond to incidents quicker and reduce the business impact.
- Enhanced RSA Security Analytics solution addresses SIEM and compliance requirements while complimenting a longer-term advanced security operations strategy.
- The new RSA Security Operations Management solution enables enterprises to seamlessly orchestrate people, process and technology to effectively detect and respond to security incidents.
- RSA continues to help close the industry skills gap with new RSA Advanced Cyber Defense (ACD) incident response retainer and industry education service.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today announced a new combination of products and services to help organizations mature their security operations and accelerate incident response functions while addressing traditional SIEM requirements as part of a advanced security strategy.Read more about this news at EMC's product and technology blog, EMC Pulse here . The offerings include a significant update to RSA Security Analytics, a new RSA Security Operations Management solution and new RSA Advanced Cyber Defense (ACD) services – RSA Retainer for Incident Response and RSA START for Incident Handling – along with new analyst-focused education modules. The combined offerings are designed to empower organizations to continuously and consistently improve management of their security incident lifecycle – from detection, to investigation, to response and learning/process improvement. Updates to the RSA Security Analytics solution provide additional deployment options for customers to speed adoption and advance security initiatives. Featuring a new, modular architecture, RSA Security Analytics helps address key SIEM and logging requirements while reducing costs for long-term data retention. Combining SIEM with near real-time streaming analytics helps expedite incident detection and alerting while an enhanced interface incorporates visualization capabilities to help improve identification of suspicious events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV