AMSTERDAM, Oct. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE EUROPE 2013
- New products and services help organizations build and advance their security operations functions while expanded visibility provides the ability to respond to incidents quicker and reduce the business impact.
- Enhanced RSA Security Analytics solution addresses SIEM and compliance requirements while complimenting a longer-term advanced security operations strategy.
- The new RSA Security Operations Management solution enables enterprises to seamlessly orchestrate people, process and technology to effectively detect and respond to security incidents.
- RSA continues to help close the industry skills gap with new RSA Advanced Cyber Defense (ACD) incident response retainer and industry education service.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today announced a new combination of products and services to help organizations mature their security operations and accelerate incident response functions while addressing traditional SIEM requirements as part of a advanced security strategy.Read more about this news at EMC's product and technology blog, EMC Pulse here . The offerings include a significant update to RSA Security Analytics, a new RSA Security Operations Management solution and new RSA Advanced Cyber Defense (ACD) services – RSA Retainer for Incident Response and RSA START for Incident Handling – along with new analyst-focused education modules. The combined offerings are designed to empower organizations to continuously and consistently improve management of their security incident lifecycle – from detection, to investigation, to response and learning/process improvement. Updates to the RSA Security Analytics solution provide additional deployment options for customers to speed adoption and advance security initiatives. Featuring a new, modular architecture, RSA Security Analytics helps address key SIEM and logging requirements while reducing costs for long-term data retention. Combining SIEM with near real-time streaming analytics helps expedite incident detection and alerting while an enhanced interface incorporates visualization capabilities to help improve identification of suspicious events.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts