COLUMBIA, Md., Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Transwestern today announced it brokered the sale of Transit Business Park, a five-building industrial warehouse complex totaling 263,000 square feet, located on Washington Boulevard in Baltimore, Md. Terms of the deal are not being disclosed.
Transit Business Park consists of:
- 3031 Washington Blvd., a 22,000-square-foot, Class B flex building that has 5,240 square feet available
- 3051 Washington Blvd., a vacant 71,200-square-foot, Class B industrial warehouse
- 3101 Washington Blvd., a fully leased 40,328-square-foot, Class C industrial warehouse
- 3121 Washington Blvd., a fully leased 70,790-square-foot, Class C industrial warehouse
- 3131 Washington Blvd., a vacant 28,000-square-foot, Class C industrial warehouse
Transwestern's Gerry Trainor, executive managing director, Mark Glagola and Tom Gentner, senior vice presidents, were the exclusive agents on behalf of FRP Development. Gentner and Tom Burns, senior vice president, will handle leasing for Transit Business Park.ABOUT TRANSWESTERNTranswestern is a privately held real estate firm specializing in agency leasing, property and facilities management, tenant advisory, capital markets, development, research and sustainability. The fully integrated global enterprise leverages competencies in office, industrial, retail, multifamily and healthcare properties to add value for investors, owners and occupiers of real estate. Transwestern facilitates better decision-making for clients by combining penetrating local market intelligence and macro-market research through its affiliate, Delta Associates. Transwestern has 33 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 181 offices in 40 countries as part of a strategic alliance with Paris-based BNP Paribas Real Estate. For more information, please visit www.transwestern.net and follow us on Twitter: @Transwestern. Media Contact: Michelle Johnstone202.775.7036 email@example.com