Toronto Stock Exchange: VG
VANCOUVER, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Veris Gold Corp. ("Veris" or the "Company") (TSX: VG) (OTCQB: YNGFF) (Frankfurt Xetra Exchange: NG6A) announces that it plans to news release highlights of its 2013 third quarter results after market on November 14, 2013. A conference call to discuss the results is scheduled for Friday, November 15, 2013 at 8:00 am Pacific Daylight Time ( 11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time). On the call will be Mr. François Marland, President and CEO and Mr. Shaun Heinrichs, CFO.
Shareholders, analysts, investors and media are invited to join the live conference call by dialing in just prior to the start time.
Conference Call Dial in information: Dial in number (toll free): 888-390-0546 Dial in number (international): 416-764-8688 and 778-383-7413 No passcode required.A replay of the teleconference call will be available until November 22, 2013 by dialing the numbers below. Replay number (toll free): 888-390-0541 Replay number (international): 416-764-8677 Conference ID#: 166564 In addition the audio portion of this call will be archived as a webcast for 90 days. To access the webcast, please visit: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1245559/1372253 About Veris Gold Corp. Veris Gold Corp. is a growing mid-tier North American gold producer in the business of developing and operating gold mines in geo-politically stable jurisdictions. The Company's primary assets are the permitted and operating Jerritt Canyon processing plant and gold mines located 50 miles north of Elko, Nevada, USA. The Company's primary focus is on the re-development of the Jerritt Canyon mining and processing plant. The Company also holds a portfolio of precious metals properties in British Columbia and the Yukon Territory, Canada, including the Ketza River Property. On behalf of "VERIS GOLD CORP." François Marland President and CEO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV