SEATTLE, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software, Inc. (NYSE: DATA) announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for certain stockholders of Tableau Software to offer shares of Class A common stock. Tableau Software will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130718/SF48964LOGO)
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead joint book-running managers for the offering. Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as book-running managers. UBS Securities LLC is acting as lead manager, and JMP Securities LLC and Pacific Crest Securities LLC are acting as co-managers.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from: Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014.
Although a registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, it has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV