Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Cementos Pacasmayo”) a leading Peruvian cement company, announced today its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q13”) and first nine months (“9M13”) periods ended September 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
It is important to note the following highlights:
- Cement sales volume increased 3.5% in 3Q13, compared to 3Q12
- Gross margin increased from 38.8% in 3Q12 to 41.9% in 3Q13
- Consolidated EBITDA increased 17.6% in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12 (S/. 90.2 million vs. S/. 76.7 million).
- Consolidated EBITDA margin increased from 24.7% in 3Q12 to 26.8% in 3Q13
- Operating profit increased 18.5% in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12
- Net income rose 4.1% in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12
For a full version of Cementos Pacasmayo’s Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release, please visit http://www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe/investors/CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION: Cementos Pacasmayo will host a conference call Tuesday, October 29, 2013, to discuss these results at 10:00 a.m. New York time/9:00 a.m. Lima time. To participate, please dial: +1 800 311 9401 (From within the U.S.) +1 334 323 7224 (International participants) Passcode: 26737 There will also be a live Audio Webcast of this event available at: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=96335 About Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is a leading Peruvian cement company, and the only cement manufacturer in the Northern region of Peru. In February 2012, the Company’s shares were listed on The New York Stock Exchange - Euronext under the ticker symbol "CPAC". With more than 55 years of operating history, the Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction, which has been one of the fastest-growing segments of the Peruvian economy in recent years. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV