REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, and Exterro, the leading provider of workflow-driven e-discovery software, announced that they are collaborating to integrate Informatica Data Archive with Exterro Fusion® to empower customers to substantially reduce the costs, time and risks associated with compliance and e-discovery.
The integration will provide organizations with a single point of control for orchestrating legal and preservation holds on data stored across Informatica Data Archive and a range of other sources. Informatica Data Archive's Data Vault is the first structured data repository to be supported by Exterro.
Optimized for easy business access to archived data, Informatica Data Archive provides robust archiving support for all types of enterprise application data. Exterro Fusion supports the end-to-end e-discovery cycle while simplifying control, visibility and defensibility.Together, Informatica Data Archive and Exterro Fusion will enable customers to:
- Save e-discovery and compliance time - Organizations will be able to leverage a single place for searching across a broad range of structured and unstructured data stores for relevant information, and a single tool for automating, monitoring and reporting on data preservation actions.
- Minimize costs - The cost of managing preservation orders will be significantly lowered through automation, costly over-preservation is avoided, and the need to incur collect-to-preserve costs is eliminated.
- Reduce risk - Organizations will be able to reduce reliance on custodian self-collection, automate the suspension and reinstatement of disposition policies, and leverage in-place data preservation to avoid guesswork and reduce risk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV