Fourth Quarter 2013
- Revenue between $19.6 million and $20.0 million.
- GAAP net loss of $(0.34) per share to $(0.32) per share, based on approximately 22.0 million weighted average shares outstanding.
- Non-GAAP net loss of $(0.31) per share to $(0.27) per share, based on approximately 22.0 million weighted average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss between $(3.9) million and $(3.0) million.
Full Year 2013
- Revenue between $67.1 million and $67.5 million.
- GAAP net loss of $(1.42) per share to $(1.37) per share, based on approximately 14.0 million weighted average shares outstanding.
- Non-GAAP net loss of $(0.93) per share to $(0.89) per share, based on approximately 19.0 million weighted average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss between $(9.3) million and $(8.5) million.
Adjusted EBITDA and non-GAAP net loss guidance exclude stock-based compensation expense of between $0.8 million and $1.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 and between $2.2 million and $2.4 million for the full year 2013. The weighted average shares outstanding used to calculate non-GAAP net loss per share for the full year 2013 gives effect to the conversion of pre-IPO preferred stock at the beginning of the period.
Conference Call Information
|What:||ChannelAdvisor third quarter 2013 financial results conference call|
|When:||Monday, October 28, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||(866) 700-6293, Passcode 56976246, domestic|
|(617) 213-8835, Passcode 56976246, international|
|Replay:||(888) 286-8010, Passcode 62773819, domestic|
|(617) 801-6888, Passcode 62773819, international|
http://ir.channeladvisor.com (live and replay)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV