911 ETC Announces SoftLocA® V2.0, E911 For Soft Phones
GOODYEAR, Ariz., Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 911 ETC, a leading provider of E911 services for organizations in the United States and Canada, announced today the release of SoftLoc® v2.0. This version has been updated from its original release in response to requests from existing enterprise clients.
SoftLoc requires users of soft phones to set their current location to ensure accurate routing of an outgoing 911 call, addressing important liability and safety concerns for the enterprise. New features include:
- Subnet policies
- Ability to set a default address for all SoftLoc clients within a network subnet.
- Ability to configure subnets to allow for a user to move without being prompted for a location update.
- Customizable notifications to SoftLoc clients.
- Error logging for both SoftLoc server and SoftLoc clients.
- Paging controls for increased flexibility.
- Ability to configure the server directly from the interface for proxy connections.
SoftLoc is currently being utilized by organizations requiring a 911 solution for their soft phone users. It can be used in conjunction with CrisisConnect for large enterprises, VoIPConnect for IP phones, or RedConnect for small businesses. A webinar highlighting current case studies involving SoftLoc will take place on Tuesday, November 5 th. Interested parties are invited to register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/903924256.
About 911 ETC: Founded in 1997, 911 ETC provides clients with a fully managed and hosted E911 solution. Today 911 ETC is a leading 911 service provider for enterprises, state and federal government entities, universities, healthcare facilities and small businesses across nearly all 50 states and Canada. 911 ETC's trademarked offerings include CrisisConnect ® for enterprises, VoIPConnect ® for IP, RedConnect ® for small businesses and SoftLoc ® for soft phone location provisioning.Contact: Karina Yandell, 1-623-243-2260, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE 911 ETC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV