Powered by one of the industry’s most comprehensive components database and interactive design capabilities, Arrow Electronics, Inc (NYSE: ARW) has launched the first fully integrated online product life cycle services engine for electronics parts.
Available via arrow.com, users can meet their electronic component needs through an intelligent search of millions of parts from hundreds of suppliers by using comprehensive features, such as product selectors, cross referencing and Bill of Material capabilities.
Arrow’s web tool provides engineers with interactive reference designs and advanced design applications for faster development cycles. Once users are finished designing using the interactive features, they can simply generate a Bill of Materials and purchase the parts, all without having to leave the site.
“Developed by engineers for engineers, this platform is focused on making it easier for our customers to research and select the best solutions for their designs by providing truly interactive applications,” said Jim Ricciardelli, vice president of eCommerce strategy at Arrow. “Engineers and other buyers can search, cross reference, and simulate their component selection, all with the support of Arrow’s industry-leading global field application engineers, supply chain capabilities, inventory and logistics infrastructure.”More information is available at parts.arrow.com/take-a-tour. About Arrow Electronics Arrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV