FORT LEE, N.J., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. (NYSE MKT:BKJ) is proud to announce that it has been named to the Sandler O'Neill "Sm-All Stars" Class of 2013. Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. has attained this achievement three years in a row and four out of the last five years. The list acknowledges the top-performing small cap banks and thrifts in the United States.
Sandler O'Neill + Partners evaluated all 450 publicly-traded banks and thrifts in the nation with a market cap of $25 million to $2.5 billion. The firm's recent analysis considered several variables with a focus on growth, profitability, credit quality and capital strength when compiling their annual list of Sm-All Stars and top performing small cap banks and thrifts. Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. is proud to be recognized as one of the 31 institutions of the 450 institutions evaluated and one of only 3 New Jersey banks acknowledged by Sandler O'Neill.
Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. is the holding company for Bank of New Jersey. Bank of New Jersey is a New Jersey state chartered community bank which opened in May, 2006 and has established nine locations in Bergen County, NJ. A tenth location has received regulatory approvals from the FDIC and the NJDOBI. The Bank provides a high level of customer service with convenient hours and conducts traditional commercial banking business. Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. is listed on the NYSE: Amex Stock Symbol: BKJ. For additional information call (201) 944-8600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV