In trading on Monday, shares of International Shipholding Corp.'s 9.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (ISH.PRA) were yielding above the 9% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $9.50), with shares changing hands as low as $104.90 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 7.11% in the "Transportation" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, ISH.PRA was trading at a 7.88% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 4.53% in the "Transportation" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of ISH.PRA shares, versus ISH:
Below is a dividend history chart for ISH.PRA, showing historical dividend payments on International Shipholding Corp.'s 9.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock :
In Monday trading, International Shipholding Corp.'s 9.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (ISH.PRA) is currently off about 2.8% on the day, while the common shares (ISH) are down about 0.5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV