Ryland Homes, one of the nation’s premier new homebuilders, is proud to celebrate the Grand Opening of its newest Boulder County community, Coal Creek Village North in Lafayette, Colorado. The spectacular new homes in this unparalleled community come from Ryland’s Perspectives Series and provide homebuyers with relaxed sophistication and all the conveniences needed to enjoy an active Colorado lifestyle.
The Scene Kitchen by Ryland Homes (Photo: Business Wire)
The Perspectives 4000’s at Coal Creek Village North offer homebuyers a stunning selection of unique ranch and 2-story floorplans. These homes feature up to 5 bedrooms and up to 4 baths, including dual master bedrooms and in-law suites. The innovative collection was designed for how homeowners live today. Spacious kitchens with oversized islands and walk-in pantries open to formal dining spaces. In select floorplans, the destination great room offers plenty of natural light, while optional finished basements make room for recreation. The homes’ master suites provide a private retreat with a luxurious bath and large walk-in closet. The convenience also stretches to the drop-and-store space, just off the garage. The Perspectives 4000’s at Coal Creek Village North are priced from the $350’s.
Coal Creek Village North, conveniently located in the city of Lafayette, is just minutes away from Boulder, Louisville and more, meaning homeowners can enjoy easy access to some of Colorado’s most popular destinations. Residents will fall in love with the community’s amazing mountain views of the Flatirons. There’s also plenty of room to explore within the community itself, either by foot or on bike, via the Coal Creek Regional Trail. Commuters will enjoy the easy access to major routes like Highways 287, 36 and employment hubs like Interlocken Business Park.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV