NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US announces that Cancer Network, the leading online community for medical professionals working in oncology, offers special coverage of Prostate-Specific Antigen ( PSA) screening online and in the October issue of the journal ONCOLOGY. Coverage includes review articles, commentaries, and a special PRO/CON feature where oncologists debate two sides of controversial topics.
Among the special coverage:
- Should All Colorectal Cancer Patients Over Age 60 Be Screened for Prostate Cancer?
- PSA Screening for Colorectal Cancer Patients: Proceeding With Caution
- PSA Screening in Men Newly Diagnosed With Colorectal Cancer: Each According to His Group's Means?
- PSA Screening: The Case in Favor
- PSA Screening: Good Evidence Shows Little Benefit, Significant Harms
Cancer Network is the digital home of the journal ONCOLOGY and the long-trusted reference Cancer Management: A Multidisciplinary Approach.
About UBM Medica USAddressing today's healthcare information needs, UBM Medica US, delivers strategic, integrated communications solutions and comprehensive reach -- online, in print, and via custom programs. Improving the effectiveness of healthcare through information and education, UBM Medica US provides unbiased clinical, practical, and business information for physicians, providers, payers, and patients around the world. Through journals, magazines, websites, online communities, drug databases, digital events, and other valuable resources, UBM Medica US also delivers comprehensive communication solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Websites include CancerNetwork.com, ConsultantLive.com, DiagnosticImaging.com, RheumatologyNetwork.com, OBGYN.net, PhysiciansPractice.com, PsychiatricTimes.com and SearchMedica.com. UBM Medica US is part of UBM Connect which through a range of aligned interactive environments, both physical and digital – increases business effectiveness for both customers and audiences through meaningful experiences, knowledge and connections. Headquartered in New York, UBM Connect brings together UBM's US healthcare business, UBM Medica; UBM Canon's advanced design and manufacturing event, online and print brands; UBM Connect New York's catering, cruise shipping, customer management, and fine, specialty & custom chemical communities; and UBM Mexico's concrete show. For more information, visit www.UBMMedicaUS.com.About UBM plcUBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news. Media contact: Jason J. GoldenContent Marketing Manager203-523-7040 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE UBM Medica US
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV