Rabbit Will Be Featured During Keynote Presentation At Samsung Developers Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rabbit, the video chat and content sharing platform that allows anyone, anywhere to have live conversations while watching anything together, today announced their involvement in the inaugural Samsung Developers Conference. During the keynote presentation, Rabbit will be used to show how users can connect and watch television together with Samsung's Android devices and Smart TVs.
Rabbit will be releasing its application on Samsung Android devices and Smart TVs in 2014. "We are honored to be a part of Samsung's first developer conference and work with the Multiscreen SDK. It truly allows for unique social experiences to be extended to the exciting world of mobile and smart TVs," said Nicholas Reichenbach, Co-founder and President of Rabbit.The first annual Samsung Developers Conference will be held October 28-29, 2013, in San Francisco, CA. Information about the event can be found on the conference website at www.samsungdevcon.com
About Rabbit Rabbit revolutionizes video chat: watch movies and TV shows with your friends, listen to music together, chat with an unlimited number of people, and even meet new ones — all in a single application. Backed by Google Ventures, CrunchFund and Michael Birch, Rabbit is a privately held company based in San Francisco, California. Chat. Watch. Listen. Discover. Share.Rabbit TOGETHER! http://www.rabb.it Samsung and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV