The Dragon Mobile SDK’s exclusive early access to Samsung developers is available to those participating in the Samsung Developer Conference, October 27-29 th in San Francisco. The Dragon Mobile SDK for Samsung Early Access supports Android 2.3 and higher, Windows Phone 7.5, PhoneGap for Android, and Windows Phone 7.5 and an HTTP REST interface. The exclusive features will be made available to the broader NDEV community later in 2014.
Leading brands in navigation, health and fitness, lifestyle, food, gaming, messaging, social networking and web browsing applications have recognized the benefit of integrating Dragon technology into their applications, including Recipes.com, Coupons.com’s Grocery iQ, SnapGuide, Merriam-Webster, SayHi Translate, Kraft iFood App, Grainger, Sonico iTranslate, and many others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV