- Custom Vocabularies: Different apps have different needs, with an entirely unique set of words and phrases they must hear and understand. Participating developers will be able to create their own customized vocabularies that create a truly unique experience for their apps – whether you need a vocabulary set tailored to music, video, games, education, news and content, health and fitness, specific product names and brands, and more.
- Expanded Support for Samsung TV Apps: Nuance’s NDEV program gives developers access to language models specifically optimized for the second-screen TV app experience. Nuance is expanding that support for Samsung developers, providing access to French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Universal Access: Samsung mobile developers will have access to one million free transactions per month, per application developer – creating even more flexibility and support to bring innovative apps to market.
Nuance Announces Its Early Access Program For Samsung Developers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.