On 10/30/13, HCI Group Inc's 7.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (HCIIP) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.0583, payable on 11/27/13. As a percentage of HCIIP's recent share price of $44.97, this dividend works out to approximately 0.13%. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 1.59%, which compares to an average yield of 5.95% in the "Financial" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, HCIIP was trading at a 340.30% premium to its liquidation preference amount. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible, with a conversion ratio of 1. The chart below shows the one year performance of HCIIP shares, versus HCI:
Below is a dividend history chart for HCIIP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.0583 on HCI Group Inc's 7.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, HCI Group Inc (HCI) makes up 1.10% of the Global Listed Private Equity Portfolio ETF (PSP) which is trading lower by about 0.2% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV