On 10/30/13, CommonWealth REIT's 6 1/2% Series D Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (CWH.PRD) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4063, payable on 11/15/13. As a percentage of CWH.PRD's recent share price of $21.88, this dividend works out to approximately 1.86%, so look for shares of CWH.PRD to trade 1.86% lower — all else being equal — when CWH.PRD shares open for trading on 10/30/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.40%, which compares to an average yield of 7.53% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, CWH.PRD was trading at a 12.08% discount to its liquidation preference amount. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible, with a conversion ratio of 1.9231. The chart below shows the one year performance of CWH.PRD shares, versus CWH:
Below is a dividend history chart for CWH.PRD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4063 on CommonWealth REIT's 6 1/2% Series D Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CommonWealth REIT (CWH) makes up 2.94% of the iShares Industrial/Office Real Estate Capped ETF (FNIO) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV