"In addition to ensuring that collision repairers find the most value in the exhibition halls, we appreciate that Hertz has continued their priority of supporting collision industry education through their sponsorship of SCRS' Repairer Driven Education series. It is this kind of support that helps SCRS put thousands of collision repair professionals in front of the industry's most well respected subject matter experts to help bring tangible solutions to improve their business. We're proud of the caliber of companies we call partners and are thrilled to include Hertz in that list," commented Schulenburg.
For 2013, SCRS's RDE series features a variety of courses, including three new tracks, designed to address the trends reshaping the industry:
- Understanding your business: provides training around fundamental components of running a successful collision repair business.
- Enhancing your business: focuses on business development and improvement such as production techniques, office efficiency, and creating a turn-key business.
- Positioning your business: presents solutions on competing in the marketplace and selling one's services.
For more information visit Hertz online at www.hertz.com or, during SEMA, visit Booth #11069 to meet with a Hertz representative.
About SCRS' RDE Series REPAIRER DRIVEN EDUCATION (RDE) series features seminar offerings, many of which are uniquely designed and being offered only at the 2013 SEMA Show. The series will be offered either as individual sessions, or as a package, and registrants will have the option to attend seven regular session seminars which will be delivered between the hours of 12:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. each day of the show. Each of the courses has been individually selected by, or crafted for, SCRS because the content specifically focuses on information that is relevant to collision repair professionals and appeals to the diverse array of marketplace perspectives within the collision repair industry.About SCRS Through its direct members and 40 affiliate associations, SCRS is comprised of over 6,000 collision repair businesses and 58,500 specialized professionals who work with consumers and insurance companies to repair collision-damaged vehicles. About Hertz Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in approximately 80 countries. Hertz is an inaugural member of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards Hall of Fame and was recently named, for the thirteenth time, by the magazine's readers as the Best Car Rental Agency. Hertz was also voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2013/14 U.S. Car Rental Survey, earning top honors in 10 additional categories, and the Company swept the global awards for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits from FlyerTalk.com. Product and services such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation and operates a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services. SOURCE The Hertz Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV