PARK RIDGE, N.J., Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation ( NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, announces its participation in this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) trade show, a first for the car rental industry, being held in Las Vegas November 5 – 8, 2013. As part of its attendance, Hertz will be sponsoring the Society of Collision Repair Specialist's (SCRS) Repairer Driven Education (RDE) Series.
"The collision repair industries are important to Hertz and our network of neighborhood locations," said Hertz Senior Vice President, John Holt. "With a network of approximately 3000 suburban locations, many located within auto repair shops, Hertz customers enjoy the flexibility of having a car available while theirs is in the shop. Our attendance at SEMA and our sponsorship of SCRS' RDE educational series will be instrumental in growing the Hertz business, especially in the insurance replacement market, while educating attendees on the products and services Hertz offers to provide customers with the fastest and easiest car rental experience in the industry."
"Growing the Collision Repair & Refinish footprint in the SEMA Show has been an area of focus for SCRS," stated SCRS Executive Director Aaron Schulenburg. "We couldn't be more pleased that a longtime member of SCRS, such as Hertz, is bringing the value proposition of their unique services to the show as the first rental vehicle provider to be exhibiting at the SEMA Show."While at SEMA, Hertz will showcase products and services specifically tailored to the suburban market, including: Hertz 24/7: A revolutionary new 'self-service' rental experience available any time, day or night that allows customers to rent a wide variety of vehicles near their home or work when needed and for any length of time -- hourly, daily, or weekly. Ideal for auto body shops and collision repair centers, Hertz 24/7 enables service providers to offer 'After Hours' car rental to their customers. Hertz Local Edition: Hertz's network of neighborhood locations servicing the replacement, leisure and business customers and offering customers pickup and delivery service as well as 'Key2Key' service with cars conveniently located at auto body and collision repair shops, enabling customers to have access to a car while their car is in the shop. Hertz Technology: Committed to providing customers speed, ease and value with technological innovations and personalized service, unique customer services include:
- Carfirmation: A mobile email/SMS text service – Mobile Gold Alerts -- that confirms a Gold customer's reservation, advises of their car, and its location at the Hertz facility. Mobile Gold Alerts also shows other available cars and upgrades and lets customers select the one they want – all via their mobile device.
- Choose Control: Hertz Gold Choice gives the customer the power to keep the car they reserved or simply choose another, something no other car rental brand offers.
- Zap Technology: Hertz e-Return is the fastest way to get customers, when they return, back on their way home. Hertz will email the customer's receipt in a flash.
- Acceler-Rental: Hertz is the first rental company to offer airport and neighborhood location customers the ability to rent cars through a live face-to-face video kiosk with Hertz ExpressRent™ kiosks.
- Mobile Apps: As consumers are looking to mobile technologies as a way to take back control of their travel experience, from on-the-go bookings to instant upgrades.
- Hertz Mobile App: Book, modify and search car rental reservations, find locations, and browse special deals and offers all from the palm of your hand.
- Hertz NeverLost My Explore App: Users can plan their itinerary and navigate popular cities all on their smart phone and import it into a calendar or to the award-winning Hertz NeverLost® GPS.
- Hertz 24/7 Mobile App: Customers have 24/7 access to a variety of vehicles when and where they need them with the ability to reserve a car or modify an existing reservation and view upcoming and previous reservations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV