Ally Financial Schedules Release Of Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ally Financial Inc. (Ally) has scheduled the release of its third quarter 2013 financial results for Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013. The press release will be issued at 8 a.m. EST via PR Newswire and on the Ally Media Center website ( http://media.ally.com).
Ally Chief Executive Officer Michael A. Carpenter, Senior Executive Vice President of Finance and Corporate Planning Jeffrey Brown, and incoming Chief Financial Officer Christopher Halmy will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. EST to review the company's performance. The call will include a review of the results, followed by a question and answer session. The call is expected to last approximately 60 minutes.
Conference Call Information: Dial 800-901-5213 (or +1-617-786-2962 for international access) at least 10 minutes prior to the start time and enter the participant code 97579408.
The conference call will also be webcast live on Ally's Investor Relations website in the Events & Presentations section ( http://www.ally.com/about/investor/events-presentations/index.html).The presentation and financial supplement will be posted in the Events & Presentations section of Ally's Investor Relations website on Nov. 5, 2013, at approximately 8 a.m. EST. Archive: A taped replay of this call will be made available from 1:00 p.m. EST on Nov. 5, 2013, until Nov. 12, 2013. Please dial 888-286-8010 (or +1-617-801-6888 for international access) and enter participant code 19581251 to access the taped replay. A replay of the webcast will also be made available on the Ally Investor Relations website. Contacts: Sarah Comstock313-656-6954 email@example.com SOURCE Ally Financial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV