CHICAGO, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS] and United States Cellular Corporation [NYSE: USM] will be webcasting their third quarter operating results conference call on Nov. 1, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
U.S. Cellular will be presenting at the Wells Fargo 2013 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:45 a.m. EST. Kenneth R. Meyers, U.S. Cellular President and CEO; Peter L. Sereda, TDS Senior Vice President-Finance and Treasurer; and Julie D. Mathews, TDS Manager, Investor Relations will be attending.
To listen to the operating results conference call webcast on the web, please visit the TDS or U.S. Cellular Conference Call page. To listen to the Wells Fargo presentation, please visit the Presentations pages in the News and Events section of www.teldta.com or www.uscellular.com.
Each presentation will be webcasted both live and on-demand. It is recommended that you register at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software.About TDSTelephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million customers in 36 states through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom and TDS Hosted & Managed Services. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 10,700 people as of June 30, 2013. Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information and more. SOURCE TDS and U.S. Cellular
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV