OPAL-RT Launched The New OP4500 Real-time Power Grid Simulator, Starting From $20,000
MONTREAL, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OPAL-RT TECHNOLOGIES, the leading provider of open PC-based real-time digital simulators, announces the availability of the OP4500, the first real-time power grid digital simulator available for $20,000*.
OPAL-RT officially launched an affordable priced real-time simulator for mechatronics, power electronic and power system. This unique system combines advanced performance, flexibility and low entry-level cost, so that more and more customers can benefit from the latest technology on the market. Indeed, this simulator features OPAL-RT's core strengths: RT-LAB high-performance software, Rapid Control Prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop systems. Thanks to its affordable price, the OP4500 simulator could be on the desk of every student and engineer who has space and budget constraints but wants to design and test power electronic control systems.
The OP4500 is a compact machine with 96 fast I/O channels with signal conditioning, optical fast 5-Gbits fibers and fully integrated with Simulink, SimPowerSystem, SimScape, HYPERSIM and OPAL-RT eHS FPGA power electronic circuit solver. The integration of high-end INTEL multi-core processors with powerful XILINX Kintex 7 FPGA allows greater simulation power and sub-microsecond simulation time step to maximize accuracy of fast power electronic systems. The OP4500 can simulate power grids with up to about 200 nodes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV