OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq:YRCW) today announced that on Thursday, November 7, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. ET, 3:30 p.m. CT, company executives will host a conference call with the investment community to discuss financial results for the third quarter. Third quarter earnings will be released the same day, Thursday, November 7, 2013, after market close.
The call will be webcast and can be accessed live or as a replay via the YRC Worldwide website yrcw.com.
About YRC WorldwideYRC Worldwide Inc., a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., is the holding company for a portfolio of successful companies including YRC Freight, YRC Reimer, Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn . YRC Worldwide has one of the largest, most comprehensive less-than-truckload (LTL) networks in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. Through its team of experienced service professionals, YRC Worldwide offers industry-leading expertise in heavyweight shipments and flexible supply chain solutions, ensuring customers can ship industrial, commercial and retail goods with confidence. Please visit www.yrcw.com for more information. Follow YRC Worldwide on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yrcworldwide
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stephanie Fisher 913-696-6108 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Suzanne Dawson LAK Public Relations, Inc. 212-329-1420 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV