Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:34 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
BP PLC (BP) boosted its dividend and buyback program, adding to what Cramer thinks is a "terrific" story. BP jumped 5% to $45.90.
Piper Jaffray upgraded Starbucks (SBUX) ahead of its earnings report, which Cramer called an aggressive move. SBUX rose 1.2% to close at $79.62.Colgate-Palmolive (CL) reported a great quarter, according to Cramer, who predicts "Colgate will go higher." CL was up 1.8% at $65.94. Cramer said Herbalife (HLF) had a great conference call and investors should recognize the company is doing very well in America and China. HLF was unchanged at $67.93. Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA) is "such an amazing disappointment," Cramer advised investors to take profits. TEVA was flat at $41.02. Cramer admitted that Linn Energy (LINE) has been a terrible stock for his charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS, to own, but the company's core assets seem to be doing well. LINE ended the day 5.5% higher at $27.85. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV