HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:HMSY) today announced that it will be presenting at the Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference, which will take place November 11-14, 2013 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ. Walter Hosp, CFO, will be presenting on November 12 at 2:00 p.m. local time. A link to the audiocast and any supporting materials will be available on the company’s website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
|CONFERENCE:||Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference|
|DATE/TIME:||Tuesday, November 12 at 2:00 p.m. local time|
|6000 East Camelback Road|
|Scottsdale, AZ 85251|
|PRESENTER:||Walter Hosp, CFO|
About HMS Holdings Corp.
HMS Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in
coordination of benefits and
program integrity services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial payers, including
group health plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, more than 148
managed care plans, and employers; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and
Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered $3.2 billion in 2012, and saved billions more through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV