Wites & Kapetan, P.A. is announcing their investigation of NQ Mobile, Inc. (“NQ Mobile” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NQ). On October 24, 2013, Muddy Waters Research announced a “strong sell” rating on NQ Mobile stock, calling the Chinese developer of mobile security software a “massive fraud.” The Muddy Waters report asserts that NQ Mobile has greatly exaggerated its true financial performance and its market share in China. On October 24, 2013 following this news, NQ Mobile’s stock price declined by $10.79 per share, more than 47%, to close at $12.09 per share. On October 25, 2013, NQ Mobile responded to the Muddy Waters allegations and accusations in a press release that asserts that the Company “believes that the allegations and accusations . . . are false and inaccurate.” However, the Company also announced that its board of directors has formed a special committee to review the allegations.
If you are an investor who purchased NQ Mobile stock you may have a legal claim against the Company and could serve as the lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit. If you are interested in being the lead plaintiff, or would like to speak with an attorney about your legal rights, contact the attorneys at Wites & Kapetan, P.A. by email at email@example.com or toll-free at 1 (866) 277-8631.
Wites & Kapetan, P.A. is a law firm with offices in Oakland, California and Lighthouse Point, Florida, with expertise in the representation of investors in securities fraud and investor litigation claims. You may visit its website at
www.wklawyers.com. Michele Desoer, an attorney at Wites & Kapetan, is a member of the State Bar of California and is responsible for the content of this advertisement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV