BOSTON, Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) a US-based cloud computing leader with Hungarian roots, welcomed Hungarian President, János Áder, to its worldwide headquarters in Boston's Innovation District. The visit, part of a U.S. tour by the Hungarian president, celebrated LogMeIn's unique ties to -- and continued investment in -- Hungary's innovation economy. Originally founded in Budapest in 2003, LogMeIn has grown to be a great success story in both tech-heavy cities, and maintains strong roots in Hungary, employing hundreds of Hungary's best and brightest software, cloud and mobile developers in its Budapest and Szeged development centers.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21853
"LogMeIn is a company that was born in Budapest, bred in Boston, has its main activity in USA, but kept its close ties to Hungary," said President Áder. "It is a pleasure to me that a company, which incorporates the knowledge and expertise of Hungarian IT workforce, is a long-term success story within the challenges of the extreme competitive world of IT technology.""We are honored that President Áder was able to see the great company we have built on the solid foundation that is Budapest and Boston," said Michael Simon, president and CEO of LogMeIn. "Today, we are the largest high-tech company in Boston's Innovation District and have many Hungarian nationals working here at our Boston office and Boston-area natives living and working in Hungary. The cross-cultural pollination makes for great ideas, a stronger company and the best products for our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV