Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Washington Banking Company (“Washington” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:WBCO) concerning the proposed merger of the Company with Heritage Financial Corporation (“Heritage”). Under the terms of the proposed merger, Washington shareholders will receive $2.75 cash and 0.89000 shares of Heritage common stock for each share of Washington owned, valuing the transaction at approximately $265.1 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Washington Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed compensation consideration adequately values Washington’s common shares.
If you are a Washington shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV