NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Have questions? TheStreet's Jim Cramer has answers.
When asked via Twitter about Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT), Cramer said he continueds to like the stock despite recent downgrades. The auto industry remains strong and Goodyear should continue to benefit.
Switching to high-end retail, Cramer says he still likes Michael Kors (KORS). The company should report a good quarter, especially when its peers have been doing so well. The company has solid European operations and the region seems to be improving. Coach (COH), on the other hand, suffers from poor pricing points and products -- something Kors does very well.
Outside of stocks, one Twitter follower wanted to know where Cramer sees himself 10 years from now.
He chuckled when he responded, "Probably right here."
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV